Monday, November 4, 2013

Obese police

Food was a major topic we talked about a couple weeks ago so i thought id write a little bit about it seeing it sparked my interest. The topic that i would like to discuss is obesity, ahhh yes the big O!!! being a person who was affected by obesity from the age of 8 to the age 14 i know this evil very well, and im the first to see how bad america has been affected by this evil. I tend to think back to when i began to lose weight, i was always picked on by my little brother and other classmates but i never went to the corner feeling sorry for myself. I took it upon myself at the age of 14 to eat healthy, exercise and before i knew it, the weight poured off. I wish that i could spread the knowledge and experience to those that had the same problem as me because what would have made everything a lot easier is having someone to see you change and cheer you on. But i can honestly say nothing was more pleasing than having the name calling fade and the respect starts coming from those whom i never had it from. 

Without being naive to the fact that there are certain conditions that make it a lot harder for a person to lose weight i don't understand the excuses coming from the other percentage of people in america. Maybe we need a force to come along and monitor american consumption almost like a police force....yeah!!! the OBESE POLICE!!! But of course i am clearly kidding, but obesity is real, and if nothing is done we may be living in the age of artery clogging, heart attacks, and double bypass. That just doesn't appeal to me.    



No comments:

Post a Comment