Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Breaking Bad

I know it was been a while since the craze for "Breaking Bad" went on but I can still tell you that I'm pretty obsessed over it. I found myself thinking I knew the characters as if they were a part of my life. I think thats pretty normal though when you get attached to something of the sort like a TV show. I would sit on my bed in shock, denial, or excitement as the series came to an end. I
honestly think it is one of the best drama series out there. I won't deny it when I heard people talk about the show I just shrugged it off and knew it was just a dumb craze going on.

As I was searching through my Netflix, I noticed that the series was on there. I thought to myself, "maybe I'll just watch one episode just to say I watched it." Well after the first episode, I was hooked. I actually found myself watch SIX episodes in one day...and this was on a week day. I don't know what it was but I loved the whole show and the concept. I found myself rooting for Walt even when he began to turn to the dark side. Why? I think it's because the series started off by showing us the good side of Walt. The show showed us that he was an older gentlemen diagnosed with cancer with a baby on the way. When he turned to making drugs, I wasn't mad because he was doing it for good intentions. I think thats what most people thought too. He was this good guy that turned to the bad guy through out the series. But even at the end of his run, we still saw a smidgen of light that he held onto.

Overall, Breaking Bad made it possible to have you sitting at the edge of your seat and making you feel like you are part of the story. It has been a while since I have found a TV show to do that. I think thats why I loved this show so much. It made me feel alive and part of their story. At the same time, it shows that people will go to the extremes to help the people they care about..even if its making meth.


1 comment:

  1. I simply stumbled upon your website as well as planned to declare i have truly relished reading your website threads. By any means I will be signing up for your give as well as I really hope anyone submit yet again shortly. An excellent display. Very start as well as informative. You could have attractively offered ones imagined in this particular post.Richard Dreyfuss‬,Bernard Madoff‬‬‬

    ReplyDelete