Wednesday, November 20, 2013

My Facebook

Facebook has become something generally everyone has. Even my 10 year old cousin has one. I mean, seriously? Why?? There is no practical reason for a 10 year old to have a Facebook. I have noticed that more and more often I see people on Facebook that, in my opinion, shouldn't have one. I thought Facebook was for networking and for advertising one's brand? Now more often than not, I get on Facebook and I have 2-3 game requests; at least one of them from my cousin. All the "old" people do is play games. I hardly ever see them actually use Facebook to gain personal networks. This is a travesty. I have considered multiple times that I shouldn't have a Facebook. I find my self more and more pissed seeing all the games that are shown on my wall. I don't want to sound whiny, but seriously guys? Why use Facebook for gaming? There's WoW, Runescape, Diablo, even Sims. USE THOSE. Stop cluttering my wall and everyone else's. 

End Rant. 

No comments:

Post a Comment