Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Counter that culture

Some people seem to get so caught up in trying to be different that it makes them exactly like everyone else.  Once some one gets bored with a style or type they recycle something that's already be done and try to turn it into their own! I am very different but it's not because I try to be different. I simply try to be me! I think that if every one was 100& authentically themselves then people could stand a chance at being different or possibly having their own style.  Counter Culture seems to be a never ending cycle. I didn't know they actually had some one out scoping and looking for that stuff until this class. That makes so much sense because when people try to change their style and do something different yet catchy it makes it's way slowly but surely to mainstream.  It is very obvious when people purposely switch up to try to be like something that they aren't at all and that is very irritating.  I do not hate those people or talk about them constantly but I do admit I get a tad irritated.  Why dress like a ballerina just because every one else is dressing like a biker and you've never danced a day in your life.  I'm just pro be yourself. It honestly takes too much effort to try to be different when you can easily be different, just being you.

No comments:

Post a Comment