Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Twitter

I think twitter is the best social networking site out because it gives you freedom to be yourself and talk about anything with the people that you want to follow you. I get on twitter every single, it have not been one day that I did not get on twitter. Using twitter you can find out some much information and news than you would any where else. You can look up about any hash-tag and find out whats going on about that certain subject. When I first created my twitter account I did not tweet that much because I did not know what to tweet about but as I watch the people I follow and friends tweet I got comfortable tweeting a lot of things. Twitter keeps me up to date on high school sports back in my hometown, NBA, college sports, and news that going on in the hip-hop world. Twitter also keeps me in touch with long distance friends, high school friend, and family. I think it is helpful for everyone to have twitter this day and age because it can help you network and create opportunities. So I encourage anyone that does not have a Twitter account to get one, that does not mean you have to tweet everyday all the time I think just having one and tweeting every now and then is very helpful in today society.

No comments:

Post a Comment