Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Breaking Bad Series

When we first started talking about Breaking Bad in class I was already addicted to it but just was to scared to join the discussion about it. During the summer time me and some of my teammates was here taking classes and we was so bored we started watching all kinds of movies and shows on Netflix. So some how we came across Breaking Bad and we started off with season 1 episode 1 and since that we got addicted and from that day we all would watch it after class and basketball workouts everyday. I mean we were so addicted we would watch episodes until about 4 in the morning. Breaking Bad is one of the best show series I have seen most of the episodes where interesting to watch, I think there was only a couple episodes I did not really care for. As the show went on I like how Walt became the bad guy but at some points Walt made me mad so I wanted him to get caught I do not know why just wanted him to. But the fact that Walt was willing to risk selling meth to make sure his family was ok showed how much he cared and loved his family. Then when his wife found out she took by him will doing it and understood he reason for doing it. So after the first couple seasons of Breaking Bad, I'm ready to see what the new seasons are going to consist of should be interesting cant wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment