Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Video game skills


In a recent class discussion we talked about video games and the vast number of those who play them religiously. We discussed that if there was a way to harness these skills learned it could potentially be very beneficial. As someone who doesn’t play them I don’t I’ve decided to personally dissect my roommates as they play halo and list the skills they show. These were my findings..

My first observation was the level alertness they had while playing was extremely high. Neither of them could sit back in their seats. Next was their problem solving abilities? I watched at their eyes moved lightning fast and they adapted to any sort of situation that was being shown in front of them. Finally their communication skills seemed to heighten. They talked to each other so fast and specific that I could barely understand them but they had no issues.

If we can find jobs for people like this the sky is the limit.

No comments:

Post a Comment