Wednesday, November 6, 2013

honey boo boo

I know a lot of people that watch honey boo boo and they thoroughly enjoy it and get a kick out of it.  Every time some one watches it around me they constantly laugh at the stupidity displayed on the show or the lack of knowledge the characters have in certain aspects.  After awhile I ask that they change the channel because the show honestly disgusts me and I don't see the enjoyment people get from watching the show.  It makes no sense to me why people get on national television putting themselves on blast to be made fun of.  I came to the conclusion that people will do anything for money, but thats the thing.. they have money now because of the show! Maybe it wouldn't be as irritating if they showed the lifestyle changes after receiving money, but nothing seems to change which is almost unrealistic.  I also can't imagine what the children on the shows lives will be like one they get older and have the reputation from the show following them around.  The show annoys me just like the other 'reality' shows on television that air ridiculous or out of the ordinary things just for ratings.  People I know that watch the tv show always try to defend themselves by explaining the show to me.  As they "explain" the show they always laugh because they know the plot of the show is ridiculous.  I have nothing against the people that watch it or the people on the show, I just know I do not enjoy this show along with majority reality television!

No comments:

Post a Comment